Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cross-pollinating...

Key West Dulcimer Fest
I know it's a year away, but did you see how fast last year went slipping by?  January 28th-31st, 2010 is the date for the 1st Annual Key West Dulcimer Fest and I'm very, very stoked.  Take one of my favorite places in the world and combine it with my favorite instrument in the world, some of my favorite performers/instructors in the world and a whole bunch of my favorite people in the world - I just don't know if I'm gonna be able to contain my joy over the next year.

Thankfully, I get to skip down to Key West a few times this year, including our annual May stopover, which will be a big fifth wedding anniversary and vow renewal blow-out for Jae and I.  We were married in Key West and so it really does hold a special significance for us.  And even if it didn't, the place just simply rocks.

No comments: