Saturday, November 05, 2005

Video!

"Slowly blossomed, slowly ripened in Siddhartha the realisation, the
knowledge, what wisdom actually was, what the goal of his long search was. It was nothing but a readiness of the soul, an ability, a secret art, to think every moment, while living his life, the thought of oneness, to be able to feel and inhale the oneness."
- Herman Hesse, Siddhartha


I've got two hours of video edited for the CD Release Powwow; it'll run on two screens in the bar, one screen in the Big Picture room and two screens on the stage. Coordinated with the events as they take place throughout the evening, the video features images that tie all of the elements of the powwow together, including visuals from the art exhibit "out of the clear blue", which we hung last night. I'm going back tonight to help Chris Johnson, curator and participating artist, hang Barbee Cain's photography and a piece by Carl Knickerbocker, who's getting ready to show some work at Disney's Festival Of The Masters next weekend (Nov 11-13) - so I'm stoked that he was able to be a part of this!

The video will also show vintage footage of the original Mohave trio as well as all the musicians who have graced the tribe over the past six years. It's not really a main attraction production - more of a collection of digital atmospheres that switch up and change depending upon the action onstage. Very psychedelic, in a 21st century kind of way - you'll see what I'm talking about.

7 comments:

Rod said...

I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a natural cancer supplements site. It covers everything about natural cancer supplements as well as colon cancer prevention, warning signs, and the treatment for colon cancer. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
Rod

Farah said...

Ambitious young pols blog it out on the Net
Letters from lawyers are flying in a controversy pitting some of Montana's young and ambitious political operatives from both parties against each other.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

Rachel said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Bing Futch. I was looking for related information and found your blog. I have a site. It covers everything about colon cancer prevention, warning signs, and the treatment for colon cancer. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rachel said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Bing Futch, I was looking for early symptoms of ovarian cancer related information and found your site. I have a early symptoms of ovarian cancer site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

Rod said...

Hi Bing Futch. I was looking for natural cancer supplements related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a natural cancer supplements site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Check it out when you can :)

Rod said...

Hi Bing Futch. I was looking for colon cancer early symptoms related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a colon cancer early symptoms site. It covers everything about colon cancer prevention, warning signs, and the treatment for colon cancer. Check it out when you can :)

Rachel said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Bing Futch. I was looking for cancer related information and found your blog. I have a cancer site. It covers everything about colon cancer prevention, warning signs, and the treatment for colon cancer. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.