Sunday, October 12, 2008

Real Nice

It's been a good couple of days. First, performing over at O'Doherty's Irish Pub in downtown St. Cloud, then tonight at the St. Cloud Hotel and Spa.
. It's quite an honor to be booked based on your rep, and even better to have folks show up who enjoy your music. Are you kidding? I never take that for granted, it's always such a surprise and such a joy.

Last night, friends came out and we had a good time. Tonight, even more friends came out and it was sort of insane. The tilapia at the St. Cloud Hotel rocks (and here's a picture of it) - I would have included a shot of my meal at O'Doherty's, but it consisted mainly of pints of Guinness.

Anyway - tonight, there were a couple of moments that will end up on the MySpace page of the St. Cloud Hotel. Just people having a good time and sharing a great vibe. I love being a part of that. Chris Blakka came up and did a rap over "Run On" tonight. I especially like working with other artists on bringing ideas into the groove. MuddiGras is coming up. Ho-ho-ho. I did some Shooter Jennings tonight and one guy said that I did "redneck good." I'm looking forward to this weekend's shows. Check BingFutch.com for more info!

No comments: